1.09.2012

Head-turn Guaranteed

Kelsey
Vintage Denim Shorts - Similar
Dolce Vita Flats - Similar
Kensie Blouse
Motel Fur Jacket

My partner in crime and one of the most amazing girls I've ever met, Kelsey, decked out for our dinner date the other night at Pulinos on Bowery. Decked out is no exaggerated term for Kelsey, everyday with her is a show-stopping outfit that is "head-turn guaranteed." This girl sure knows how to style, and you ask why we're friends? The shorts I linked you to in this post are One Teaspoon, by far my absolute favorite brand for denim shorts. It's an Australian designer and the fit/style of the shorts is perfection. I own three pairs, so get yours!

1 comment:

  1. ROCKIN outfit! You pull this whole outfit off better than most people probably could!

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!