3.19.2012

Labor Day Rebel



Wearing: Mango Pants | LNA Tee | Keds Shoes | Vintage Liz Claiborne Bag | BarIII Cuff

The old "no white after labor day" rule is long gone in my books. With the weather being as nice as it has been I'm feeling daring enough to wear all white, even with my morning coffee and newly discovered clumsiness. Side-stripe pants have been a favorite of mine recently, especially this pair that fits in with the pajama pants trend too. You might have noticed this BarIII spiky cuff that I've worn a few times now, it's one of my most dangerous jewelry pieces considering I always end up scratching people around me - but I don't care because it's really cool. Anyway, busy week ahead and hopefully lots of new outfit posts for you guys. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love your pants!

    fashionenvie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses! What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that outfit's as comfy as it looks.

    I'm obsessed with that purse - was that Beacons Closet too? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the purse and shoes!

    www.lacedinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!