4.19.2012

Smart Pants

 





Wearing 1: Boutique Pants | Zara Blazer | Deena&Ozzy Oxfords | ASOS Spine Necklace
Wearing 2: Boutique Pants | BDG Shirt | Dolce Vita Loafers | Bond Hardware Collar

I heart my smart pants. Smart - because of their versatility, comfort, sophistication and on-trend ways. Who knew the pajama pant trend would the hit fashion industry by storm? I guess we did. Their super lightweight which makes them perfect for the warmer weather, and can be worn in several different ways (like so). When I found these pants at a random West Village boutique I immediately pictured a structured white blazer, and someone from the 70s. Also the reason I decided to show you these pants in two different outfits... Because I love this style so much, I decided to share some of my favorites for your purchasing pleasure. 

Wide-Leg Silk Pants: Elizabeth and James | Alberta Ferreti | Etro | Haute Hippie   
Photography by The Spicy Stiletto






7 comments:

  1. Great outfit!! Those pants look so comfy :)

    Great white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks really gorgeous here. I love it. The pants are also very cute :)

    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pants you are wearing! It's such an interesting but subtle print, and I love the wide, flowing leg. You styled it perfectly with that white shirt and blazer. I love the look!

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those pants, it mixes well w/so many looks.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the photo with the card painted wall! Perfect!

    Emilie
    http://www.dailyyyroutine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pants are AWESOME ! Love the two different looks & the card painted wall is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pants look great. I have a similar pair from Anthropologie.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!