4.20.2012

That 70's Show



Wearing: Zara Top | Genetic Denim Jeans |  Bacio 61 WedgesToday I was inspired by non other than, the 70s. I know I don't need to explain why the decade was so amazing in a fashion sense, but some of my favorite trends have come from that time. The 70s were free, colorful, and full of life. When I bought these jeans from Intermix I immediately pictured a hippie and a very colorful blouse. A year later I came across this silky top from Zara and then came this outfit. By the way - Genetic Denim is one of the softest denim brands out there, so if you look for comfort in your jeans, definitely try them out.   

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, so stunning!
    Just discovered your blog and it is absolutely amazing, be sure to check mine out x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Mila Kunis, circa 1999. Looking good!

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love the scarf blouses and I saw this one in Zara recently :)

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a 70s look. Your hair is perfect for this look!

    joliejouel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! love your top :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh heyyy. i love youuuu. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit ! Different look & it works perfect on you

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!