6.21.2012

LES



Wearing: Vintage Overalls - Similar | Zara Top | Vintage Guess Boots (Daha Vintage

Discovered...yet another amazing vintage store on the Lower East Side called Daha Vintage (175 Orchard st). Thanks to my best friend who moved down there this month, I now have so many more boutiques to throw my money at. But really, these vintage Guess boots were a great find if you ask me. So, excuse me in advance if I wear them too much for the next few weeks!

Just wanted to say a quick note to all my readers - I look at all your comments everyday and truly appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me. You definitely keep me going and reassure me that I'm doing something right here! So, don't think it goes unnoticed :)



photos by Serena Goh



8 comments:

  1. Hey, love your outfit! Adorable shoes!!! ;)

    Happy day!!
    With love, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love how you can rock those overalls.

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually despise overalls, but I'm kind of loving them here. They're easy and cute with the printed top.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying for a pair of overalls and this just cements the fact that I need a pair! I absolutely love your sense of style, by the way.

    -Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could find the perfect pair of overalls. I love the way you styled yours!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boots! I love kick ass finds like that. (First comment here BTW, found your blog though R29 - keep up the good work!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!! amazing boots!

    xxx
    http://www.pantsandpictures.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These overalls are so fab, just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!