6.21.2012

Repurposed


Wearing: The Reformation everything

My new obsession is a hidden gem on the Lower East Side, The Reformation. If you haven't been yet, then you haven't seen the amazing pieces that you can only find at this store. It's repurposed vintage meets sustainable fashion meets an edgy and chic environment I just can't get enough of. I took these pics while shopping around the other day and definitely plan on going back soon. 


Also guess what my new hobby is? http://imageheavy.tumblr.com/ check it out. 


photos by Serena Goh

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Also awesome is the fact that you are camouflaging into that green chair - kudos to you!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love that green print shift dress.

    The Wearist
    www.thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the green and purple (?) combination is the best! Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 20, 2012

    oh man i need that green print dress – love!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  5. the green dress is so nice!!i like the cut out on the side;)
    xo

    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that print on the first outfit is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the green and purple, genius! I love this blog!!!
    http://rubytuesdayloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, you're look amazing!
    Hey, you promised, that visit my blog once. I'll be waiting <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!